Dare to be YOU!
Introduction to Brandlady.com
5 Reasons Not to Give Up
At various time in our lives we can feel if all the hard work we put in is not working. Nothing is going to plan, it gets too hard and we get tired of fighting. Itís easy to give up, walk away and forget all about it. But what about your dreams? What about desires, aspirations, and your goals? Are you really ready to give up on everything you have ever wanted?
Itís now at the point of breaking that success comes. For those that can push through and continue they reap the rewards. The people that give up now are the people that never achieve anything. So no matter what you need to keep going, keep fighting and keep moving towards your dreams. This is how:
1. Prove Everybody Wrong. This may sound like a odd reason not to give up, but it has been used by many successful people time and time again over the centuries. I personally take it as challenge when people tell me I canít succeed. If someone tells me I canít achieve my dreams I get angry, and stubborn, and will move heaven and earth to succeed. I want to be able to stand there and prove people wrong that donít believe in me. So when someone says you canít do it, prove them wrong.
2. Achieve my Goals. We all have goals that we want to achieve. I want to have total financial freedom, travel the world and do what I want, when I want, where I want, how I want and with whomever I want. This is not just a dream or a desire; this is a need and I refuse to let my goals slip from my grasp. The idea of not having what I want can almost make me physically sick. So when I get frustrated or annoyed with what going on, I think about how it would feel not to achieve my dreams and that gives me the energy to keep working.
3. Pride. There is no better feeling than putting in hard work and then seeing everything work out the way it should. No matter how big or small the task, that feeling of successful completion is great. From mowing the lawn to running your own business, knowing that you put in the hard work, tackled every problem and never gave up is a fantastic feeling. You are allowed to be proud of yourself. Be cautious though, pride is an internal feeling, arrogance is when you start boasting about what you did.
4. To Learn. It is in our toughest moments that we learn a lot. We learn about who we are, what we can and canít do, and what we can tolerate. We learn about our strengths and weaknesses and it can change who we are. We also learn how to tackle the problems we face. We learn what went right and what didnít so that next time we donít repeat our mistakes.
5. Because you are on the edge of success right now. It is a sad fact that most people that quit and give up are right on the edge of success right now. They just need to push through the hard times and they will see the rewards. The tough times are there for us to learn from so that we can move forward. Everyone else in your area has been through them and the people that pushed on saw success, the others failed. So donít quit, success is right there in front of you, give up now and you will never know what you will miss out on.
Iím not going to lecture you on what you need to do now, but I will tell you this much. In 60 years time I donít want to look back on my life and say ďif only...Ē I want to be able to say ďIím glad I did.Ē